A great way to be involved with 701 Center for Contemporary Art is to be a volunteer. 701 CCA is largely a volunteer-based organization, and those interested in contemporary art are encouraged to become a 701 CCA volunteer.
701 CCA relies on committed people who are willing to share their expertise, knowledge, skills and experience to the benefit of the center and the community. In return, volunteers are exposed to contemporary art on a regular basis and receive the benefit of interacting with other contemporary art enthusiasts as well as artists and other arts professionals.
If you have interest and experience in the following areas and want to be involved, join the 701 CCA Volunteer Corps:
- Gallery Monitoring: Now scheduling for monitors for Philip Mullen’s exhibition!
- Currently seeking Membership and Events Coordinators to join our volunteer staff. These are Core Volunteer* positions requiring extra dedication and administrative skills.
- Event Planning: Decor, Hospitality
- Office Administration
- Resource Development: Fundraising and Grants writing skills
- Arts Programming (Collections Management, Education, and Support)
- Gallery Installation and Carpentry
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Artist In Residence Assistance
Become a 701 CCA volunteer and be a part of the exciting new contemporary arts scene in Columbia!
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Stephanie Lombardo at
with your name, contact information and a brief letter of interest.
*701 CCA Core Volunteers:
Tracie Broom-Hospitality Coordinator
Brittany Holcombe- Education Coordinator
Thanks to ALL 701 CCA Volunteers for their continued enthusiasm and dedication and for helping to make 701 CCA events and programs successful!