Give. Share. Receive. Join Us at 701 CCA!
If interested, please fill out this volunteer profile:
OR read below if you would like to learn more about this opportunity .
To learn more about our internship, download the guidelines here:
For more information or any questions, contact email@example.com or call (803) 319-9949.
Learn more about this opportunity:
Volunteers have long been the heartbeat of our organization. We are currently offering volunteer opportunities to those with an interest or expertise in the following areas:
SPECIAL EVENTS/EVENT PLANNING
- Design Assistant: help the event designer source and arrange décor prior to and during the event.
- Reception Assistants: be the face of our organization during events!
MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA/WEB DEVELOPMENT
- Traditional marketing: help our staff write press releases and design print ads and promotional materials.
- Social media: help us make our Facebook and Instagram pages engaging places where people can learn about the latest happenings at 701 CCA.
- Web development: help us make sure our website reflects the most accurate information about 701 CCA.
- Gallery reclaim: help our staff to prep the gallery for the next exhibition installation.
- Exhibition installation/strike: help our artists and staff with exhibition design, installation, and strike.
- Workshops: help our staff make sure that youth and adult workshops run smoothly.
- Young Artists Festival (YAF): be our boots on the ground for this culminating event in August.
- Open and/or close the gallery each day.
- Greet visitors: take zip code information when they enter the gallery.
- Grants: research grant opportunities for exhibition and supplementary programming.
- Fundraising: help plan and staff fundraising events.
- Membership: help our staff grow and maintain our membership base.
- Artists-in-Residence: be a resource for our artists-in-residence
- Columbia Open Studios: help our staff with managing logistics for this annual, weekend-long event.
- 701 CCA Plus: help plan and staff our supplementary programming events.